Dr. Jeffrey L Kaine Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Kaine?

Dr. Kaine is the very best doctor I've ever been to. He's my 'go to' doc for everything. He's the best!

He's the very best!

Technology Professional

Please DO NOT waste your time here. This doctor had a rude 'God like' attitude. He did not listen to me and rushed me through my appointment. This center has a 'monopoly' in Sarasota and I would drive to Tampa rather than visit any of these 'so called' doctors again!

Excellent Doctor. He excels above the rest. I have been a patient for over 20 years.

The best rheumatologist ever!

This is a physician I would recommend to anyone and I have worked in the medical field for over 30 years. He is always compassionate and a good listener but most of all up to date in all aspects of care in his specialty. I know the decisions he makes regarding my care are well thought out and based on vast experience and the latest research and advancements.

Finally, a Dr. who cares!

Dr. Kaine has been my Dr. for about 3 months now....and he is a keeper. With a very calm & professional demeanor, he finally figured out what was wrong with me. He listens, is respectful and won't stop untill he has a solution to your problem. Excellent rating.

Dr. Jeffrey L Kaine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.