Dr. Jeffrey Kalenak Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kalenak?

Will Pass

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I am interested in a new ophthalmologist, because the existing one kept me waiting for almost an hour on three occasions in three years. But when I read Dr. Kalenak's reviews, it seems like he has a similar rapport with the patients, so I will continue my search elsewhere. I want a good doctor, but one who also has respect for my time. I gave him a neutral rating, because I have not had any experience with him; cannot give him a 5-star, and also cannot give him a 1 star - so I picked in between. If the wait period is improved, I would be interested in talking to him.

Excellent doctor but overbooked

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kalenak for several years and I think he is excellent. He is very good at explaining test results, treatment decisions and is a very nice, professional doctor. But I have never gone to an appointment that started on time ( though morning appts are closer to on time) and actually had to reschedule an appointment after waiting for almost two hours. I don't usually mind a short wait for a doctor, but in this case, it seems chronic and excessive. It seems like they should book fewer appointments each day so he doesn't fall so far behind his schedule.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr Kellnak is the best there is,very caring and explains everything,if you have Glaucoma hes the doctor to go to,he did my surgery on my right eye and now only need 1 medicne in that eye

The best there is for glaucoma problems

Posted on June 27th, 2012