Dr. Jeffrey N Kann Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey N Kann?

Do not recommend.

Had to have surgery to correct his surgery.

Bed side manners are even worse than his surgeon abilities. My foot is worse after 2 badly performed surgeries. His response is give it time.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Kann performed surgery on my knee and I have had an excellent result. I would caution others to take with a huge grain of salt reviews posted by disgruntled workers comp grifters unhappy with the results of an IME. These are not patients of the doctor and have not been treated by him.

Follows Work Comp Orders

Does`t spend much time don`t ask many questions . He writes lies in his reports to make a persons to look bad . Don`t trust him and you need to let him know what is wrong , he took a whole 5 minutes with me , maybe 10 at the most . He wrote in report that he had a lenthy talk with me . What some people will do for money ! I know that god knows the truth , I am not a liar like they are making me out to be .

Dr. Jeffrey Kann is very professional and attentive . I have seen him for numerous injuries and he is excellent at pinpointing the issues, giving me the proper treatment and following up with my care.

The wait time was short but I now believe it was because he is not very busy. He did several procedures on me and after he did a complete knee replacement I had to have it redone by another doctor 4 months later

Post knee replacement

Horrible bedside manner...money hungry....when the insurance is cancelled hassles for payment! I am now disabled due to a defective replacement placed!!!!!!!!!

Worst doctor I have ever seen!! I sat in the office for over an hour only to be seen for 30 seconds! He is rude and did not help me with my problem at all! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!

Absolutly nothing good to say. When he screws up he doesn't acknowledge it. He downright doesn't listen. Rude and arrogant!

Very poor communications between Doctor and PT.

Didn't Listen To me!

Wish I would have red some reviews before making an appointment to see this guy. What a joke, I honestly don't think he has a clue.

I had a great experience at Tri-State Orthopedics! Dr. Kann was very knowledgeable and explained my diagnosis to me.