3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Kantor?

Not a great first impression. Poor bedside manners. Botched knee surgery that I had to have redone 6 months later by a different surgeon. No sonogram for a needle guiding during water extraction from my knee. No digital Xrays. Staff insufficient in getting reauthorizations from an insurance company. No knowledge of medical coding when getting DME therefore denied what I could have gotten (post-surgery icing machine).

Bone Whisperer

Dr Kantor is one of the best surgeons around, he really knows what he's doing, unlike other surgeons who shall be nameless, I am glad to know such a genius.

Excellent Service would refer family and friends

Best Orthopedic

I am so grateful for everything Dr. Kantor has done for me to get me well. He listens and cares and i appreciate him so much. Thank you Dr. Kantor!!! :)

Great

I called asking to please be seen the same day for a fracture. The receptionist was very helpful and accommodating., Dr. Kantor was very nice and answered all of my question. He's been treating me for my injury for a few months now and i feel much better. He is now treating my mother as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kantor.

This doctor sucks, his office staff (especially the front office gal) is wonderful he has terrible bed side manner he is always rushing doesnt care about the patients i think he only cares about the money....go somewhere else or go there to talk to the front office staff

Horribly wrong diagnosis for us. Make sure you get a second opinion

Highest quality care - An excellent experience

I highly recommend Dr. Kantor. I have just completed my care with Dr. Kantor so the details are fresh in my mind. I found him to be an excellent knee surgeon, with a professional friendly manner. His staff was accommodating of my requested changes in the date of my surgery. The Lancaster office and Valencia surgery facilities were of the highest quality. The surgery went smoothly, and his personal follow-up was immediate and compassionate. I can only wish that all other doctors could provide the top quality of care and old fashioned "bedside manner" that Dr. Kantor provides to his patients. The overall experience of the knee surgery and recovery was the best I have ever had.

Awesome Experience!

Being referred to Dr. Kantor proved to be an overwhelmingly positive experience. From the initial appointment for my diagnosis to post operative assessment, Dr. Kantor provided professional, courteous medical care. His beside demeanor demonstrated his commitment to finding a medical solution that benefited me in the quickest possible fashion within minimal downtime. During the pre-operative appointment, he took the time to review, in detail, exactly what the operation entailed through the use of imaging and models to ensure I fully understood the procedure. Following the procedure, he reviewed each picture taken during the surgical procedure along with the model to detailed exactly what occurred and to further increase my understanding of the procedure. To date, I have not had a specialist take the time to discuss the specifics as Dr. Kantor did. I sure appreciated the time spent with me as well as the opportunity to ask additional questions, which he professionally answered. This was AWESOME! Further, as a patient waiting to see a specialist, I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him, which is amazing when you have to see a specialist such as Dr. Kantor, where wait times can easily exceed 1-2 hours. Finally, his staff and office support always treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy either at the office or via phone when preparing for this procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Kantor to anyone who needs the help of an orthopedic doctor. Thanks Dr. Kantor!

Great Doctor

Dr. Kantor is a great doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explained (in detail) everything he was going to do during the surgery. At the post-op appointment he went over the surgery (again, but in greater detail) with a model. His staff was very friendly and courteous and he is the first specialist that we can get appointment right away without having to wait 3 weeks. Sit in the waiting room for maybe 5 minutes and maybe a couple more waiting for him. Highly recommend.

He is not a good Doctor.

PRICE GAUGING --DON'T GO HERE

Called prior to visit to tell them my 24-year old son (no insurance) to get CASH price for MD visit, x-ray (had MRI with me) and short leg walking cast. I was quoted $250-300 so I took $400 cash with me to visit. LONG wait (entire waiting room cleared after 1 hour)--I went to check & was told I needed to pay BEFORE being seen by MD (but, she would provide no specific on what I was paying for and no receipt)..He has the cast placed (even though we went with MRI) he did x-ray and cast and told me the cost was $780 (I did question that I was quoted $250-300 by his staff on that day (he checked and said they were WRONG and he would take off 30% but a cast is $250 to $500. (Charges were $200 for MD visit, $150 for ankle xray for 2 views, $ 165 for cast fee, $240 for cast supplies (Fiberglass rolls X 4), and $20 for cast shoe)........AND, on top of it he was rude as well as his office staff. All in all --I came away feeling BRING OWN HEALTH CARE REFORM and I hope price limits are a part of it!

Dr. Jeffrey A Kantor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newhall, CA.