Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Kasselman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
We have moved all our medical care to Dr. Kasselman after meeting him in the hospital after we had our third child. He is very good with children. We moved our kids from a pediatrician to Dr. Kasselman, who is a family doctor. The kids and I love him. He is trained in 2 or 3 specialties and is very humble and calm (which I need with 3 kids)
This doctor circumcised my newborn son at the hospital. He cut wrong and my son had to be away from me for 2 hours while they monitored his excessive bleeding. When I visited my pediatrician they said the circumcision will need to be fixed when my son turns 1. This doctor doesn't know how to circumcise and tried to laugh off the situation.
Dr. Kasselman is by far the best Dr. that I have been in Omaha.( 16yrs ). I suffer with chronic documented back pain caused by a roll over car accident 8 yrs ago. He helped me get off of the very addictive narcotic pain meds (oxycontin and oxi this and oxi that ) he literally got me back to work and made it so I can cope with living in pain. By putting me on a different pain med. he is friendly very knowledgeable about treating pain. And talks to me so I understand. He basically has given me my life back. Thank you Dr. K. GR8TFUL DAD & ROOFER EXTRAORDINAR MIKE
Dr. Kasselman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Jeffrey P Kasselman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose And Throat Consultants Bellevue, 2510 Bellevue Medical Center Dr Ste 145, Bellevue, NE
Dr. Jeffrey P Kasselman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, NE.