Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Kazaglis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. K is very caring, knowledgable, and thorough. I felt he always had my best interest at heart and sincerely wanted to determine the problems associated with my injury. I was able to get in to see him very quickly and through a process of steps he determined by hip pain was coming from my back. Needless to say, he was right. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
I have had many orthopedic operations by many doctors at many different practices and by far this is the most unorganized unprofessional practice and doctor I've ever had. Didn't listen or spend time with me, sent me to therapy for something the therapist has never seen and couldn't do anything about. Rescheduled an appointment for re diagnosis and sat there for 1 1/2 hours in room to see his PA for 5-10 mins and dr kazaglis for all of 3 mins. Took him a week and a half to input his notes for a request of my MRI. It's now a month after my injury and initial visit with Dr. Kazaglis and I just got MRI approved within 5 mins of requesting it...... I would not send my worst enemy here.
Dr. Kazaglis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jeffrey A Kazaglis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Anthony Kazaglis Md, 1710 N Randall Rd Ste 140, Elgin, IL
Dr. Jeffrey A Kazaglis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.