Dr. Jeffrey A Keenan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Keenan?

Easy to work with

Dr. Keenan and his staff (especially Lynda) are great to work with. Dr. Keenan explained everything along the way, and Lynda was great at responding to my concerns quickly. I'm finally pregnant, and this would not have happened without Dr. Keenan. We chose Dr. Keenan specifically because of his views on respecting life in the IVF process. His office showed professional and personal care towards my family, those here, and those to come in the future.

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Keenan and Autumn were great along with their staff that was always so nice and willing to help with anything they could. We struggled for 19 months and finally conceived naturally within one month of going to see them. I highly recommend them to anyone in need.

Wonderful doctor and staff!

Dr. Keenan is such a wonderful doctor. Very kind, knowledgeable, and patient. I loved the staff at his office as well. They were all so kind and answered all of my questions while we were going through our embryo adoption.

4 Months after our initial visit and we are PREGNANT!

I absolutely adore Dr. Keenan and his nurse Mari. Autumn the NP is amazing too! Our initial visit was about an hour and a half long and was spent talking to both my husband and I and doing an exam. He was very thorough and definitely made me feel like we could conceive. It took about 4 cycles and one IUI to help us get pregnant! I'm only 5 weeks and while I know this is very early and anything is possible at this point, I am ecstatic to learn that I CAN get pregnant. We are praying for a sticky baby and to have a healthy 9 months! Without Dr. Keenan, I don't think any of this would be possible. His nurse Mari is amazing and always answers my questions in a timely manner. Highly recommend! :)

Dr. Keenan and staff are awesome! Everyone was very friendly and addressed any and all questions my Husband and I had. After the first consultation he had a concise plan for us and immediately put it into action. 5 months later ...... We are pregnant. We can not recommend Dr Keenan enough. We would probably have given up if not for his help. Simply the BEST ....

Highly Recommend

Dr. Keenan and his staff provide top notch patient service. They are always friendly and take time to answer your questions. Thanks to them we are expecting our first baby in Feb 2017.

Very Calm and Professional

Dr. Keenan performed a challenging embryo transfer on me without lising his cool and we have twins

Best Infertility & IVF Doctor & Facility

What a courageous thing it is to walk into an Infertility Center, to brave the unknowns of 'what ifs' that lie ahead... I can not begin to say enough wonderful things about Dr. Keenan and his entire staff. One round of ICSI IVF later, we are happily pregnant, expecting our first born in October. Lay your fears on the line and meet with Dr. Keenan to make your dreams of a family come true. He is a phenomenal doctor, specialist and person and his entire staff is kind and caring.

I would highly recommend Dr. Keenan to friends and family. Very positive experience!

This experience was a very difficult time and Dr. Keenan/staff were wonderful!

Pathetic office

The only thing this office is concerned about is making money! They do not care or show compassion for their patients. I don't think it makes a difference how much money you spend, they are terrible.

Best Surgeon and Endocrinologist In the Area or possibly the US!

Dr. Keenan is one of the best surgeons and endocrinologists in the area. He quickly diagnosed my main infertility issue after I had wasted a year with my former specialist who did not diagnosis my infertility problem correctly and we wasted $10,000. His entire staff is helpful. The receptionist always helped me get appointments quickly. The nurses and N.P. were all knowledgeable and kind. He has a great approach. Dr. Keenan does not jump to IVF like a lot of specialists, unless it's absolutely necessary. He really takes the time to get to know your body. Be patient and one way or another, the job will get done.

Dr. Jeffrey A Keenan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.