Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Kerina , saved my life 30 years ago . I was only 15 at the time . I was the first patient he operated on just graduating medical school at Kings County Hospital . He has no idea , that I think of him from time to time. I remember him having to take a rod out my left femur but had to travel to Africa . I was so worried but he encouraged me to be strong and that it would be ok . The day after the surgery ( guess who calls me from Africa to check up on me ?) I will always be grateful to Dr. Kerina . Thank you !!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Mandume Kerina Md, 539 Rolling Acres Rd, Lady Lake, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Kerina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.