Dr. Jeffrey S Kerr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Kerr?

As usual, Dr. Kerr s..

As usual, Dr. Kerr showed a lot of empathy for me. I am facing gastric sleeve surgery after a five year battle with breast cancer. He has already been able to cut my original insulin dose from 300 units a day down to 120 units per day. I consider him as a lifesaver for me. He has agreed to continue my care post surgery. I think he recognized that I was depressed because he kept questioning me on how I was doing. He is one of the best MDs I have ever seen. I am fortunate he accepted me to his practice.

Very informative. Ra..

Very informative. Rapport was excellent. Relaxed and unhurried. He asked me twice if I had any more questions about an upcoming procedure. Excellent.

Follow up after leaving hospital with DKA. Dr. Kerr answered all my questions and helped me update the basal rates on my pump.

Dr Kerr was clear an..

Dr Kerr was clear and compassionate. He provided pamphlets to review

Very pleased with Do..

Very pleased with Doctor Kerr and the effeciency of his office. Nurse that gave me a shot was wonderful

I have always had a ..

I have always had a positive experience. The office staff is consistently pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kerror is great & I have The upmost Respect for him. I am fortunate to be under such good care.

From check-in to che..

From check-in to check-out, everyone is very professional and friendly. Dr. Kerr is patient, kind, and knowledgeable. BTW, it took me awhile to figure out how to spell that word :) I'd highly recommend him and staff!

I was very happy wit..

I was very happy with my visit. Everyone was very helpful and kind.

The office is well o..

The office is well organized, resulting in very little wait time. Dr. Kerr was very knowledgeable on my Medicare coverage so he was able to prescribe my Rx needs with the least cost and most convenience for me.

Wait time was less t..

Wait time was less than 10 minutes from the time I entered the office and was escorted by the nurse to an examination room. The wait was somewhat longer before Dr. Kerr entered. He answered all my questions. I was in and out of the office in less than an hour.

This was a 6 month f..

This was a 6 month follow up visit. Dr. Kerr reviewed my A1C results and the daily blood glucose readings that I had provided. he also inspected my feet and asked how I felt I was doing. I thought he was attentive to my thoughts and thorough in his examination.

While having problem..

While having problems reaching my A1C goal, Dr. Kerr is working with me to modify meds and achieve the desired result.