Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Kessler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
This was the first doctor in all my years that actually listened to me. He didn't just walk in the room and ask what was wrong, prescribe a pill and tell me to come back in a month. He actually took the time to explain things, which I've never had a doctor actually do. And he let me be a part of the decision making as to what medications might be better for me. Also, he is the first doctor to actually examine me! The doctor that I changed from (just happens to be basically next door to Dr. Kessler) never, ever examined me. The time Dr. Kessler spends with his patients may be lengthy, but it is worth it, you know that he cares and wants to make you better. I hope Dr. Kessler stays around for a long time. The only downfall is he is associated with Salem Township Hospital, which is not a very good hospital.
36 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Jeffrey Kessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, IL.