Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Keverline has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Keverline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Hamot Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey P Keverline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLenoir Family Medicine, 1041 Morganton Blvd SW Ste 200, Lenoir, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey P Keverline in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey P Keverline is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lenoir, NC.