Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey J Kiel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey J Kiel has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO SEE THIS DR!!! I QUIT THIS DR THE DAY HE REFUSED TO SEE ME!!! THE VERY RUDE RECEPTIONIST, SAID HE WON'T SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE FOR YOUR APPT, SAID SORRY HAD TO STOP & GET GAS OR WOULD HAVE RAN OUT & NOT MADE IT. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO DR, SHE SAID NO, I ASKED WHY, SHE SAID RUDELY, HE IS WITH A PATIENT. I TOLD HER HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE WAITED IN THE PAST FOR APPTS WITH HIM. SHE WAS LIKE, WELL NOW HE ONLY ALLOWS 10-15 MINUTES PER PATIENT. TIME TO FIND A CARING DR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS & NOT ABOUT MAKING MORE MONEY BY SEEING HOW MANY PATIENTS HE CAN SEE IN A DAY. WOW, DOES HE SET A TIMER TO KEEP TRACK OF EACH 10 MINUTE APPT? I ASKED FOR HIM TO CALL ME, HE DIDN'T, SO CALLED THERE, STILL NO CALL BACK. HE ALSO, HAD THE NERVE TO SEND OUR SON A CERTIFIED LETTER TO FIND A NEW DR., WHAT KIND OF DR. DOES SUCH A THING? MY APPT THAT DAY WAS FOR MY TEST RESULTS & FOLLOW UP TO SEE WHY SO SICK. I FIGURED SINCE THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME OR SENT RESULTS, THAT ALL MUST BE NORMAL, BECAUSE THEY SAID WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING SHOWS UP, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. THAT WAS THE FARTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH, THEY COULD HAVE HANDED ME THEM RIGHT THEN OR AT LEAST MAILED THEM TO ME!!! IT IS MY RIGHT AS A PATIENT TO KNOW THE RESULTS OF MY TEST, EITHER WAY!!! FAST FORWARD 8 MONTHS, FINALLY GOT MY RECORDS TRANSFERRED TO MY NEW CARING DOCTOR, THEY KEPT MAKING UP EXCUSES WHY THEY HADN'T SENT THEM TO NEW DR. THE FIRST THING NEW DR SAID IS WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW COMING TO ME, YOU NEED SURGERY ASAP & SET ME UP WITH SURGEON. I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY TO DR & SAID I WAS NEVER GIVEN THE TEST RESULTS, SO I HAD NO IDEA!!!!! THEREFORE I SUFFERED ALL THOSE EXTRA MONTHS BECAUSE OF A BAD DR!!!!!! I WAS BEYOND FURIOUS, THAT I MISSED OUT ON SO MANY THINGS FROM BEING SICK. I HAD THE SURGERY & IT TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM & HAVE BEEN FINE SINCE THEN. THIS ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN TEST RESULTS CAME BACK BAD & NEEDED SURGERY!!! VERY BAD DOCTOR & SHAME ON HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!!
I've always has a positive experience at this office, even if my condition was less than stellar. The office itself is always cozy and clean. I get my questions answered and Dr. Kiel explains things in a clear way. I am glad to report that I'm still alive and kickin'.....much of the credit goes to Dr. Kiel.
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jeffrey J Kiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Internal Medicine, 1920 S Straits Hwy, Indian River, MI
Dr. Jeffrey J Kiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indian River, MI.