Dr. Jeffrey C King Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C King?

Excellent physician. Great with expertise, skill and compassion. Very easy to speak with. Very good at explanation and options.

I was very impressed and pleased with Dr. King. The time he spent with me and the information he shared with me. I

not a good physician, talked too much, poor care provided

Great Doctor/Surgeon

Best "bedside manner" doctor I've ever dealt with from the 30 + doctors I've been a patient of through the years. Also does great surgery

Dr. King is a very educated, well versed doctor. He provides exellent care; however, his office staff (at the front desk) were very unhelpful and I felt like a bother to them

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We continually strive to improve service for my patients and I would very much like to know the details of the interaction with my front desk staff that you found unhelpful. If you can provide me with more information I would like to try to make appropriate changes which would result in greater satisfaction for my patients. Sorry for the delay, I was not aware of your comments until just recently. Please contact me. Regards, Dr Jeffrey King

Dr. King gave me back mobility in my arm!

Dr. King is a very skilled and talented surgeon. Without him, I would not be able to move my arm. My elbow received significant damage due to a fall on a out streched hand. Although I will never have full capacity of my arm, Dr. King was able to make my arm functionable.

Great Doc

Dr. King is awesome...I have been seeing him on and off over the last 10 years for chronic problems with my arm and he is by far the best doctor that I have ever been to. He will never lie to you, if he is not sure about something he will tell you that then explain what he thinks would be the best course of action, which I love in a doctor but is so rare unfortunately. He is also very caring, asking about my life and remembering little details even if it has been years since I have seen him. I would definatly recommend him, which is why I still go to him when the need arises even though he moved from UofM to K-zoo which is across the state from me!

Dr. Jeffrey C King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.