Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey K Klingbeil has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rectal Prolapse
- Colorectal Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I went to this doctor. I saw Dr. Klingbeil twice for the same condition. His after-procedure consult was condescending and dismissive. He was unable to give me a diagnosis, which is fine, if you don't know you don't know, but when I asked what my next steps should be, on both occasions he mentioned prayer and Jesus. I find this very inappropriate. I am wondering whether he went to medical school or divinity school. It is very presumptuous for him to assume a client is of the same religious persuasion as he. I seek science when I pay a doctor, not a referral to their god.
He will tell you one thing and then put different thing in your records. Its taken 15 years to get a diagnosis after first j-pouch surgerys he did. Witch is.... what I have left for bowels is dying after his botched up work on them. I get to live in pain evey day (same pain as a bowel obstruction) without any help to deal with it. He labeled me a drug seeker so now even though I have a diagnoses 15 years later I still get no help. You cant live without your small bowel and mine is dying. Thanks Dr. K worst Dr. Ever Do not use him. He will mess you up and then brush you off like your nothing.
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Jeffrey K Klingbeil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFox Valley Surgical Associates, 1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey K Klingbeil in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey K Klingbeil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.