Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey G Klingman has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Jeffrey G Klingman has the following 12 expertise
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Essential Tremor
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Jeffrey G Klingman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jeffrey G Klingman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was diagnosed MS. Dr. Klingman gave me a botox injection in my abdomine after I told him the first injection months earlier was excrusiating. IMMEDIATELY after he injected me, I writhered in pain, sweat and pleaded with him to help me. He sat on his stool and WATCHED me from 11 AM until 1:30 PM. I was praying for his help to no avail, I prayed the Our Father and he called an ambulance and told the emt's I was hysterical. I wasn't screaming, just in pain and asking for help. After that, I don't remember until 2 wks later, I realized I was in a nursing home. My husband discovered from the CDC that Botox is never supposed to be used in a deep muscle without screens and viewing techniques. HE HAD INJECTED BOTULISM DIRECTLY INTO MY BLOODSTREAM. My muscles spasms weren't even from MS, he put Botox into gastritis in my stomach. Then he tried to cover his botched procedure. After, I went to a physical rehab. where he called that Dr. and told him that I liked to be sick!!! I have had many nightmares because of Dr. Klingman. The silver lining of all this is that we got out of Kaiser and I found a Dr. who really listened to me and diagnosed me CORRECTLY, Shy Draggers. I wouldn't wish Dr. Klingman on anyone.
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKp Walnut Creek Medical Center, 1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Jeffrey G Klingman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.