Dr. Jeffrey Klopper Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Klopper?

Debbie Reed

Posted on October 11th, 2017

had a appointment that was "rescheduled" by the "doctor" and I was never informed of the change. got to the office they didn't even know why I was there and said she called me. the only VM I had was confirming my appointment. rescheduled for the following week, get to my appointment and the "dr" moved it to another date, once again I was not informed. asked to speak with her, she put her hand in my face told me she was busy and walked away. F them and that nasty a$$ building!

Likeable fella BUT

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I met Dr K at Ridgeview. I liked him just fine. I had issues with him returning calls to my insurance company which resulted in my claim being denied. This was 4 Months ago and I'm still trying to get this resolved. While still in the Rview program, I found myself In a scary situation. I was driving home from a medical Dr appt and became anxious and panicked. I felt out of body driving my car in traffic in front of his office on Atlanta Road. I wheeled in. The staff listened to what I had to say, I was assessed by 2 interns and saw the Dr and his NP, Arlene. My visit was classified as an emergency visit. I was talked down off the ledge - so to speak. I was there for about 4 hours. I was assured that Dr K office would assist me with my insurance company. They simply wanted to have a conversation with him and could not get him to respond. Dealing with life stuff is difficult enough...fighting to get out of bed, the last thing you need is another hurdle. Had the office been competent with the paperwork piece and the Dr spent 5 minutes to return a phone call, my only issue would be the condition of his office. I could not believe my eyes. A really nice sign - "Atlanta behavioral health" in a park setting. I found a stench smelled office with mold growing all over the falling down ceiling tiles and a parking lot full of trash. The place has not been cleaned or refreshed in any way since the 80's. I sat in that waiting room with my skin crawling out of desperation. It's a shame. I really liked the quirky Dr.. BUT. I will say My treatment at Rview fell within the timeframe that R view was in process of being acquired by another company. Going from not for profit TO profit. I had thought my experience was a result of that calamity however, after reading so many negative reviews, I'm Sorry to say I was Wrong. Ridgeview- now that's another review all Together.

Find another doctor; not honest; poor office

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Klopper might know his stuff, but the operation of his office and his attitudes override any positive considerations. He will miss appointments; phone calls are seldom returned; he will misrepresent things to patients. When a patient insists on his legal rights, Dr. Klopper acts like a child threatening to abuse his authority to quell any such actions.

Stay Away!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Klopper doesn't have the time needed to dedicate to his patients on an individual basis. He is too busy with visits to hospitals and other treatment centers. The office staff is the worst. They leave you on hold for very long amounts of time. Sometimes they forget you're on the line and you need to call back. They are rude and not helpful at all. I left two EMERGENCY messages a couple of weeks ago; one for the office staff, and one for Dr. Klopper directly. I have yet to receive a callback. Dr. Klopper is also extremely rude!

Stay Away!!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I work in customer service, so I know what good customer service looks like and feels like and you do not get that at all when coming to this office. Jackie will close that little window on you mid sentence and turn away. When I do get in to see Klopper, it is a 2 minute ordeal and for the first 30 seconds or so he was talking to the plant "looks like you need some water and attention." Hello what about me? Then he says it looks like the nurse took care of your medication, anything you need from me? Ok then well I will see you next time. Really? Did I mention the first visit he and his staff called in the wrong medication and said that is what I told them. I gave her ALL of the bottles of what I take and I have NEVER taken Zoloft and when mixed with what I do take can we say deadly!!! Stay away!!! Find someone new. I normally don't even write review, but this doctor was horrible. I am still looking for another one.

Stop and Find someone NEW

Posted on April 6th, 2017

This doctor did not show much concern about my well being and then proscribed the wrong medication and has had me waiting for my current medication for 2wks. I went into withdrawal and needless to say the staff there are BAD as well.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr Klopper wouldn't even look me in the eye. He had 2 computers. One was my file I'm assuming but he was never looked away from the other which looked like Internet shopping. I called him out on it and left. It's really bad when you have no other choice but to see him when you are hospitalized.

The office staff should be in prison

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Seriously, the office staff, they should ALL be charged for many crimes, and I'm actually speaking with my attorneys now and working on just that, because they all go out of their way to make life miserable for you. And this is a psychiatrist office?!?!?! They literally LIE about everything and I think just to make you feel crazy-er. I'm not sure what this practice falls under, but after what I went through today, I'm seeking to do all I can to put an end to what those vile women are doing. The doctors, I have NO IDEA why they allow this to go on. As for those front office humans, keep it up.

Bad Receptionists, Bad office manager, Bad Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2016

The only positive comment I can give about Dr Klopper is that he was right in my diagnosis/prescription. I wish this site would have "negative stars" to qualify the staff, the waiting time, the follow up, etc. In spite of all my bad experience with his staff and himself, as I only have to see him every 6 month to get the prescription, I've been Dr Klopper's patient for several years. His receptionist refuse to give me an appt before over a month from now even I explained to her that I do not have any more refills for my prescription. I left numerous messages in Dr Klopper's and his nurse's phone # to request a call to my pharmacy . I cannot stop taking this medicine regularly . I already feel the withdrawal symptoms. They did not did not call me back or the pharmacy. I'm planning to report this Dr and his staff to the Medical Board since BY LAW they are suppose to prescribe the medicine till the Dr sees me.

Posted on May 8th, 2016

My wait time to see this doctor is usually 3 to 4 hours, or more. I asked about stopping my medications (Bupropion and Trazadone) that I have been taking for years, and he told me to stop cold turkey. I would rate this doctor a zero if it were a choice on this.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

He is a nice guy but screws up my prescriptions every time and then you have to call and the Nurse Practitioner screws them up more. Waited 3 hours for him on my first visit.

Patience .....

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Anything worth wild is worth waiting for ( old cliche, I know) is how to view appointments with Dr. Klopper. He's a good doctor and knows his stuff, however if you don't have patience he may not be the doc for you.