Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Knight has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr knight is a very patient and understanding doctor, he listens to ur concerns and helps u understand ur condition. I might add he as personality and a sense of humor. Very easy to talk to I wouldn't go anywhere else but to him. He has been extremely helpful getting us to the right specialist after brain surgery! He's wonderful
While Dr. Knight's nurse was fine, the doctor himself was terrible. He was like talking to a poorly trained social worker rather than a medical doctor. Talked a lot, didn't examine anything. More concerned with how you feel about your condition instead of helping you manage it. Will NEVER go back.
14 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jeffrey C Knight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCpg North Primary Care, 2230 N Reserve St Ste 402, Missoula, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey C Knight in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey C Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.