Dr. Jeffrey Knispel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Knispel?

Review

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

What a great Doctor! Great bedside manners and very patient. He will spend time with you and answer all your questions and concerns. I'm glad he's my doctor. Would highly recommend.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Recommends Rogaine for everthing!

Great Dermatologist

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I fired my last DR - his staff were rude and who needs that? Dr. K is great, his staff is courtious, and his skill is high. I'm happy I switched and have started bringing my son here for his acne and other issues. You will like him.

Hands of Silk

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Knispel gives me natural results on the face with fillers and botox. I used to go to another doctor, a plastic surgeon, but left him because every time I got "maintenance" my face ended up purple and red. He was too hard with the needle but I did not realized, I didn't know better. It took me a few years to make up my mind and go, and a lip with a purple spot created by the surgeon with a needle that took over 4 years to disappear! Dr. Knispel has "hands of silk", he is careful, very experienced and knowledgable. His bedside manners are great, proffesional and easy going, he makes me feel very comfortable. After getting my "maintenance" the last time I decided to go to the mall to buy a lipstick, now one could tell where I came from because Dr. Knispel knows how to insert the niddle, how much amount to put and where to put it. I am very happy with him.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on January 20th, 2012

TWO VISITS, WAITING AND TREATMENT AREAS WERE COMFORTABLE, NICELY DESIGNED, ALL STAFF WERE FRIENDLY, THERE WAS NO WAITING. THE DOCTOR WAS RELATED, CONCERNED, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND REASSURING. MINOR SURGERIES WERE DEFTLY PERFORMED WITH NO PAIN. THE DOCTOR PHONED TO REPORT TEST RESULTS.

overall with dr knispel

Posted on October 8th, 2009

very attentive, he is the only dermatologist in the area that i've been to who actually is not afraid to care for you. what i mean is he will examine the areas of infection and give you the care and support that other doctors won't go the extra mile for. will not hesitate to give you samples. he's not cheap like others. I overall love his service. may be one of the best ever!

Posted on October 21st, 2017