Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Kochan
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Kochan is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Roxborough Memorial Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kochan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Temple University Hospital
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
33 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Kochan in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.