Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Alpharetta, GA. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Korotkin is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Northside Hospital-Atlanta. Dr. Korotkin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin has the following 21 expertise
- Women's Health
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Menstrual Pain
- Intrauterine Blood Transfusion
- Cervical Cerclage
- Gestational Diabetes
- Birth Control
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Diseases in Twins
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Child Birth
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Korotkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.