Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Kotzan
Dr. Jeffrey M Kotzan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kotzan is affiliated with Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital and Central Harnett Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Kotzan has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Kotzan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1994
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey M Kotzan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Radiology Pa, 3186 Village Dr Ste 201, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Jeffrey M Kotzan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.