Dr. Jeffrey J Kovacic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Kovacic?

The BEST we have worked with! My daughter is an athlete and Dr. Kovacic completely understands the needs of athletes.

Stay Away! Money more important than your child's health!

MD refused to see post-op surgical child seated in waiting room in pain bc other could not afford the $300 payment the billing dept had demanded her to pay and would not accept a partial payment. This Dr. allowed non-medical staff such as the billing dept to dictate whether a post-op surgical pt should be allowed to be seen in office dt inability to pay what they were demanding.

My first visit with Dr. Kovavic and his PA, Grace gave me comfort that I was with a very caring and extremely intelligent physician! I had three surgeries in eight days and with each surgery, I knew the best decision had been made. He made me feel totally at ease. I was assured in my spirit I had made the right choice in choosing Dr. Kovavic. I am eternally thankful!

Kept rescheduling the scheduled appointments

The day before the scheduled appointment, someone called to inform me that my appointment had to be rescheduled because they did not have my paperwork from the previous doctor. They did not mention this on the phone when I set up the appointment. They rescheduled the appointment for a week and a day later. Someone called again the day before the second scheduled appointment to tell me that they needed the MRI and Xrays from the previous doctor and they would have to reschedule the appointment again. When I went to the doctor's office to provide them the Xray and MRI, they informed me that I needed to reschedule the appointment because they needed time to study the information. They refused to give back the paperwork that I faxed over to them and refused to sign a document to release my X-rays and MRI back to me. They said that they had no idea when an appointment could be rescheduled. If you have time for a unprofessional staff, then you have found the right staff for that.

The best orthopedist in town!

My experience with Dr. Kovacic began about 4 years ago when my son injured his rib cage. Since then, he has treated my son for a rotator cuff injury, as well as a broken collarbone. When my son suffered back pain, and after 3 months of unsuccessful chiropractic treatment, Dr. Kovacic put him through a few motions and diagnosed his problem as a hamstring issue, not a back problem. He recommended physical therapy, and in a very short time, my son was fully recovered. Dr. Kovacic has also treated my daughter for ankle and hip injuries, as well as having performed surgery on her to implant a titanium plate to repair a broken collarbone. My elderly father also sought treatment with Dr. Kovacic. If any problem was outside his scope of treatment, whatever doctor he referred us to was always the best in their field, and treated us just like Dr. Kovacic would. Whether young or old, Dr. Kovacic's patience, compassion, bedside manner and overall genuine caring nature makes any patient feel as if they are his one and only concern. I have referred numerous friends to Dr. Kovacic, and all of them have only had wonderful experiences. Dr. Kovacic, you are truly the best!

Dr. Kovacic is kind, caring and explained my problem in detail. He makes you feel at ease and confident you have the right doctor. His assistant Elizabeth is also friendly, caring, and takes good care of the patient. I would recommend this doctor to my friends.