Dr. Jeffrey A Kozak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Kozak?

Excellence

Our experiences at Fondren Orthopedics, from healthcare workers to Physician's Assistant, Billy to Dr. Kozak is A++. Wait time, minimal. Dr. Kozak has rendered me a pain free life, having had several surgeries and injections. Billy always returns calls and makes me feel important. Dr. Kozak is highly intelligent and relays issues and diagnosis in an unpretentious manner and his work is of the highest quality. I trust him completely.

Dr.Jeffrey Kozak, Spine specialist TOH. Houston

He is a very professional and his concern about you health and pains are very important . He is a outstanding surgeon . I sent family and friends and they all feel the same . We all recommend Dr.Kozak

Best doctor and office staff I have ever experienced.

Dr Kozak is amazing!! I was scared to death to have the spinal fusion, but after talking to him in lengthy detail, he really put me at peace about it. He even called me on the phone himself to talk about it. He explains everything to where you understand 100%. He takes his time with you. I could not believe how immediately after surgery all my pain & issues were gone. I recommend him to everyone I know that has back issues. His PA is top notch also.

Dr Kozak is amazing! I live out of state. When I have contacted his assistant with questions, Dr Kozak himself called me. Doctors never call patients themselves. I had a spinal fusion. I was amazed at how easy this major surgery was....but it's all in your doctor.

Patient

I have been under the knife five times only twice by him. I would NOT go anywhere else. A fine doctor and a very good man

FORMER PATIENT

Dr. Kozak just about cost me my life - He attempted to perform surgery on my back and made a total mess - After problems during the surgery with bleeding, he tore my ureter tube causing my abdomen to fill up with urine - He totally ignored my complaints of extreme pain for 3 weeks before realizing I WAS in severe pain and my body was suffering because of this doctor's negligence !! Consequently, I have survived 2 blood clots in my lungs and after several attempts to repair my ureter, had to finally have a kidney re-implant - My life has been altered immensely all because of the negligence and unconcern of this doctor - Please shop before letting him treat you !!!

Back surgery

OMG My Father had so much back pain and got almost bedridden for a month. A family friend recommended his name. He diagnise the problem and did surgery and since then my father is walking and now pain free.He is "JUST EXCELLENT". He is great and I would highly recommend

L5-S1 Lumbar Fusion Surgery

After years of getting the runaround from other physicians, including neuro, Dr. Kozak gave me a 99% assurance regarding what the problem was with my spine, and he gave me a 90% success rate. That was all I needed to under go the surgery, since the pain of the degenerated discs along with the herniation was debilitating and my quality of life was dramatically affected. I am writing this 1.5 years post fusion surgery, and although my back is not 100 percent, I can say that he has made a huge difference. It only hurts after prolonged sitting or standing but subsides when I get up and stretch or lay down for a few minutes to relax. He is professional, very honest, and approachable. He will explain the procedure in detail and he is very confident in his ability. I would highly recommend Dr. Kozak and his team. The only negative is that sometimes the weight can be a bit longer than I like it to be but for a surgeon this good, I gladly wait.

Dr. Kozak went in to fuse one disk in my lower back after several previous surgeries from others that had left me in pain. When he went in he found that the one above was broken and he then had to do two fusions. I am now pretty much pain free. He is awesome and a great doctor.

Best back surgeon EVER!! He is a very caring, competent doctor with an incredible ability to put a patient at ease! I had been petrified of back surgery due to a bad experience with my Mom's back surgery years ago. I had put off surgery for 6 years due to my fear. Dr. Kozak performed a back fusion on me 2 1/2 months ago and I feel like a new woman. Wish I had not waited so long. He and Billy at his office have been so good to me. Amazing doctor and Texas Orthopedic Hospital is a great hospital! So impressed and will never forget my scary experience being changed into a positive one!

I am in the medical field, so I was familiar with my diagnosis. However, Dr. Kozak sat me down and explained to me everything about my particular situation in detail. I went home and did extensive research and came back with everything he had already told me. He was very professional and very caring. He is the best!

Dr. Jeffrey A Kozak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.