Dr. Jeffrey Fraser Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Fraser?

It's all in your head

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I have headaches 24/7 followed by migraines/rebound or tension headaches since 1996. I have been herded into the Obama Care System which led me to Dr Frasier. I have been on a medication cocktail to keep the 24/7 headache under control and other medication for when a migraine breaks through - which is 3 to 4 times a week. Dr Frasier's recommendation is don't take any medication; it's all in my psyche. Guess what doc? I checked out that route and it is not my psyche. He did not even read my prior medical records which I brought with me so he would know what I had gone through. Hummmm.....Dr Frasier's recommendation is don't take any more medication - I guess I should just shoot my head off because with that kind of recommendation there is just no hope for any relief from the pain and any migraine sufferer knows exactly what I mean.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.