Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My husband and I interviewed different pediatricians and we were most impressed with Dr. Glass. He took time out of his day to allow us to ask him a list of questions before selecting him as our doctor. He never hurried us out or acted superior (as many doctors do). Every time we visited him he was very warm. He treated our son gently and talked to our son while he examined him. He was very supportive of me breastfeeding, and congratulated me on still breastfeeding every time I visited him. He is not a pushy doctor. We used him as our pediatrician until our son was a year old and we had to move to Arizona. I even scheduled my son's nine month appointment during a time I was flying back to Texas so I could see Dr. Glass. I wish Dr. Glass was in Arizona, because my husband and I really trust his judgement.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Asthma Care Recognition Program
To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with asthma experts to develop measures to assess and reward superior clinician performance. These measures address a
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Clinic, 205 Gene Samford Dr Ste A, Lufkin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey L Glass in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey L Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.