Dr. Jeffrey Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Glass?

Posted on April 17th, 2015

The front staff is rude and they take forever to do there job. You will end up waiting for hrs to be seen over all the clinic see you as a number and not for the well being of the child... its all about how many they can book and how much money they can make. The service they provide is crap

Posted on March 31st, 2015

He is great

4 star doctor in a small town

Posted on September 6th, 2013

My husband and I interviewed different pediatricians and we were most impressed with Dr. Glass. He took time out of his day to allow us to ask him a list of questions before selecting him as our doctor. He never hurried us out or acted superior (as many doctors do). Every time we visited him he was very warm. He treated our son gently and talked to our son while he examined him. He was very supportive of me breastfeeding, and congratulated me on still breastfeeding every time I visited him. He is not a pushy doctor. We used him as our pediatrician until our son was a year old and we had to move to Arizona. I even scheduled my son's nine month appointment during a time I was flying back to Texas so I could see Dr. Glass. I wish Dr. Glass was in Arizona, because my husband and I really trust his judgement.

Posted on February 8th, 2016