Dr. Jeffrey L Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Hunter?

BEWARE!

Beware of office manager Brenda, very unprofessional with no compassion for the people in their community. Talked to me like I was the dirt on the bottom of her shoe. According to her, he attitude was the doctor's wishes. Wouldn't recommend this practice for my dog!

Feeling At Ease

After moving from a large city, my main concern was medical care. After researching the internet as much as possible, I felt that Dr. Hunter could be one of the better doctors in the area. I was very pleased with my choice on my first appointment, I found that he listened to you very carefully, thus quickly becoming aware of your medical history and needs. After having a serious injury recently, I have learn first hand, what a caring and thorough physician I have found.

Fantastic

Dr. Jeffrey Hunter is one of the most personable Dr's I have ever met, he sits and takes time with you and listens to everything you have to say and discusses all the available options with you before he decides to implement it. I am really glad that I switched MD's because Dr. Hunter is the best Dr. that I have had.

Dr. Jeffrey L Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.