Dr. Jeffrey L Miller Is this you?

1.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Miller?

Bedside manner is the worst I've ever seen! Wouldn't allow him to treat my worst enemy!!!! Little man syndrome at its finest.

Bedside manner. Awful!!!! Overheard him complaining about being on call to nurse in ICU. He obviously didnt know my family and I over heard his rude impulsive conversation with the nurses about his self and fellow colleagues being on call. He is a hospitalist and is supposed to be on call 24/7 but when my family and I needed a second opinion, that we had requested very early in the day, he was indisposed. He bantered with the nurse about how outrageous our request was for a doctor at 12 a.m. Unbelievable how heartless some doctors can come across. Thank goodness for the nurses apologizes to my family and I. What a crude doctor.

Dr. Jeffrey L Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawton, OK.