Dr. Jeffrey Peters Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Peters?

Best anesthesiologist I've had!

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr. Peters was incredible! I am a 20 year old girl who has had a lot of surgeries in my life, and I have never had an anesthesiologist like him! I can't say enough about him. He was nice, funny, thoughtful, and very professional. My surgery was only supposed to last about 2 hours and it lasted 6. They were worried about how I would come out of the anesthesia, but he did great and I was awake! He took extra precautions in giving me anti-nausea medication because I had thrown up after every single ear surgery before. He gave me a patch to put behind my ear as well. And then to top it all off, the next day I received a phone call from Dr. Peters asking me how I felt. WOW! I have never been treated like that before. I can't recommend him enough.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011