Dr. Jeffrey L Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Rosenberg?

Compassionate doctor

Dr. Rosenberg is one of the most compassionate and "available" doctors I have ever seen. He actually listens. He also never promises something he doesn't think he can deliver. I trust him implicitly. On top of that, he has a great staff that supports his delivery of personalized medical treatment.

Breast reconstruction

Excellant doctor never keeps you waiting.when you have an appointment you never have to wait other doctors should take note of this. In my opinion I would recommend dr Rosenberg to any of my family, friends and even people that I don't know. this how much confidence I have in my doctor. I'am also thinking of getting a tummy tuck so I better have confidence in my doctor. The ladies in the office are so nice and make you feel at ease which is also very important when you first walk in.

eye surgery

routine eye surgery was disappointing. right lower lid cut was 1/8th inch below lid line, and attempt at minimizing it left a small pucker as well. otherwise, the rest was satisfactory, but not stellar .

Eliza

Doctor and staff were very professional. Doctor took his time to answer all my questions. He made me feel very comfortable. I would definately reffer him to anyone who wants a honest opinion.

Dr. Jeffrey L Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.