Dr. Jeffrey R Lagrasso Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey R Lagrasso?

mi aumento de senos y tomito perfecto

very good.for my perfect

Estoy súper contenta con mi cirugía gracias al Dr Jeffrey Lagrasso es muy profesional para mi es el mejor y quiero hacerme otra y la quiero que sea con el dios bendiga tus manos conocimiento y profesionalism o

Great Doctor,Great Results

Dr lagrasso has been my plastic surgeon for over a year and i couldn't be happier. Jeffery and his staff makes office visits easy-peasy. He makes you feel comfortable and answers all inquiries you have .

My bf 10 days ago today had liposuction and fat transfer, by far This is the best lipo and transfer results I have ever seen. Beautiful job Dr. Jeffrey that’s a real work of art keep up the good wor k

My breast aumentation is great

I love My breast aumentation with Jefrey Lagrasso. I look sexy With My new boobies and i like it a lot. Thank you doctor Jefrey, for everything. I apareciate all your help and kindness.Good bless you .

Excelente liposucción

Me hice una lipo con el dr Jeffrey hace menos de 1 mes y quede muy feliz con mis resultados

I had a liposuction with fat transfer 2 months ago with Dr Lagrasso .He completely changed my life .I feel amazing,he gave the best shape to my body. I was looking for a plastic surgeon,i went to different places ,when i meet him he understands me so well and answered all my questions.Absolutely will be back soon for my breast augmentation.

i was made a surgery by him, and all i can say is that HE IS THE BEST AT THAT CENTER( MY COSMETIC CENTER LOCATED AT MIAMI).I AM SO SO SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS, HE MADE A NEW WOMAN IN ME. I RECOMMEND HIM WITH A HIGHLY SATISFIED !!!!!!!

I had an blepharo upper six months ago, and I can say that the experience was very positive. The surgery was short, clean and uncomplicated thanks to the care of Dr. Jeffrey.

no estoy satisfecha c su trabajo. esperaba mejores resultados d el.... no lo recomiendo. creo q le falta dedicacion y esmero en lo q hace

I am 24 Y/o Model, Actress and mother of a child.

I went to many different doctors, and I can honestly say Doctor Jeffrey convinced me as soon as I met him. He is supper professional and friendly, makes you feel at ease. Asides from that I can assure you he is the best at what he does, he is super detailed with his explanations and you can tell you are going to have the best procedure ever. You can also be 100% that your gonna be in the best hands, and are going to have an incredible figure when the procedure is done. I am so glad i found this doctor I wouldn't have had this procedure with anyone else

I feel great! My legs are thinner and most of the cellulite look is gone. i recommend the laser as I do feel that it helps to tighten the skin which will result in a better look.

Dr. Jeffrey R Lagrasso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.