Dr. Jeffrey Lambert Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lambert?

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Very thorough - details when needed.

Thankful to Have Him as My Doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Lambert has been my primary doc for years. My husband is also a physician and respects Dr. Lambert's approach to my medical conditions. I referred a friend to him who has a complicated disease, in order to get a fresh perspective, and she was very happy with him too.

Horrible Care from all!

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Lambert used to be great. Then he became overbooked. He put my mom on a medicine that almost did her in. She is 95 and stopped eating as a result of the medication. I kept asking if it was a medication and he said no. Thank God I switched providers. It saved her life. My husband became ill last week. Dr. Lambert is on vacation and nobody else in their office was able to see him. The office referred my husband to a Nurse Practitioner in a satellite practice. She totally misdiagnosed my husband and he has been getting worse by the minute. Of course, she is off today. I called requesting a prescription for antibiotics and was told they would call back. There has been no return call. If you would like to be affiliated with a medical group that truly cares about your health, I strongly advise against Saguaro Physicians.

find someone else

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Lambert is very low key and doesn't make you feel he is sure of himself. He is pleasant but so totally made a mistake in treating my latest complaint that I ended up going to 2 other specialists to get the right diagnosis. He was very quick to prescribe a drug to get rid of my symptoms rather than find out the cause. I lost confidence in his decision making when all he is interested in is getting the typing done before you leavce.

Pass

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Not a good communicator at all... seems to be a nice guy though... puts things off, does not impart confidence... mostly stares at computer during appt. Assistant not very good... fails to follow-up on requests. Office appears to be in a constant audit...

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Lambert is very young and does not inspire a lot of confidence. I think he does put thought into his about his decisions, and he did recommend me to a wonderful specialist. He spends more time typing than looking at you . His staff is very friendly but totally inefficient. I think they are part of the problem that he has concentrating on addressing your concerns.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr is great so far but his front office staff didn't appear to be friendly and apologetic after I had to wait over 1 hour because they failed to check me in properly.

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Great doctor and staff!

Jim Sullivan

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr.Lambert is Excellent,always very thorough and patient.I would recommend Dr.Lambert to anyone.His Administrative Assistant is not always prompt with Her follow up.

Norman Salmon

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr Lambert was very attentive & was not in a hurry to see me.

a great doc

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Very thorough and patient with the elderly. I have referred many patients to Dr. Lambert and they all love him.

Posted on September 21st, 2017