Dr. Jeffrey Lamont Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lamont?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Lamont is possibly the rudest doctor I have ever met. I have worked in academic medicine for 20+ years so my sample size is very substantial. Awful person.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

He treated me for IC and FINALLY realized how much pain I was in. I saw him because I refused to see (or to be in the same room again) with his partner ... but I believe the partner has aged out. I saw the partner because my pain had created an emergency. I think that it took him awhile but Dr. Lamont knows as much about IC as any urologist I've seen, and he's personable. After I made enough noise, he even offered to treat my pain.

Helpful and informative

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr Lamont provided me with a good deal of information. He addressed the fact that cancer was a possibility and was very clear in his explanations. Explained the approach that he is taking and was open on what my options might be. Took time to answer questions. Still working on diagnosis but I feel comfortable that I am being treated well.

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I had been having symptoms for quite some time and had been looking forward to this appointment with Dr. Lamont. I was so incredibly disappointed. I left in tears. He was condescending and dismissive. Learning to listen and have a conversation with a patient about their symptoms and what they are experiencing is a skill - one that Dr. Lamont has clearly not mastered.

No listening skills, interrupts, long wait, no communication with GP, leaves out info to patient, skeptical about his own trade

Posted on September 11th, 2009

Doctor was late (we waited more than 1 hour) and he did not communicate foreseable lateness, nor reason nor apologize. Lacks listening skills. Very condescending. Also skeptical about his own profession, about scientific studies in his field, about diagnosing in his field, about the lab/test results etc. Regularly fails to communicate full results of examinations and lab results to general physicians as well as patient. Faxes with results get lost at his office because he takes them off the fax as per his own staff) and staff and patient waste time redoing these. Not recommended.

Excellent Care

Posted on August 2nd, 2008

Dr. Lamont took over an hour to explain what was seen on an ultrasound, he explained my options, he is a very caring doctor. After my surgery he stopped by on his way home while I was still in recovery, he was at the hospital the next morning at 7:00 am checking on how I was doing. Thank you for being such a caring doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2017