Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey H Landau has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeffrey H Landau has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Jeffrey H Landau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
The wait is ridiculous!!! We scheduled an appointment for surgery in Methodist Mckinney at 1pm, got to the hospital at 11 am according to pre op instructions. It is now 3:36pm and Dr. landau is still not here. I understand things happen and all with surgeries. But this wait time is unacceptable. I have been talking to the nursing staff here and come to find out that he is never prompt, almost never start his surgeries on time. Everyone 's time is precious and I just do not think this is right for patients to wait like this. This is the worst surgery experience ever!!! I really wished that I did more research on this doctor before.
My initial phone call for the Frisco location (not listed on any web information) was most unpleasant. The girl answering the call was rude and seemed very put upon that I asked for the address after telling her it was not listed on any social media site. When I asked her to repeat the address, she actually said, "I've already given it to you once.". If this is a reflection of the office, I wonder if they would take the time to listen to patients.
Dr. Landau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Jeffrey H Landau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Health Associates Of Texas Pa, 1105 Central Expy N Ste 350, Allen, TX
Dr. Jeffrey H Landau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.