Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Langford
Dr. Jeffrey W Langford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with other offices in Gray, GA and Milledgeville, GA . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Langford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey W Langford has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 15
I had an appointment with Dr. Langford but was unable to see him due to the inability of the office staff to do their jobs correctly. And then the office manager himself came out and started yelling at me as if I had actually done something wrong. I waited 2 months to see this Dr. and because of the poor quality of work done by the office staff, I now have to find a different allergist.
Dr. Langford is the first allergist I had ever been to. I didn't realize how spoiled I was with him until I moved away from Macon and had to find another doctor. Dr. Langford went out of his way to make sure that I understood everything that we were doing, answered all of my questions, and really spent the time getting to know me as his patient. I never once felt like I was just another face, I felt like I was Paige to him. Anytime I had a question he was more than willing to talk to me as long as I needed to make sure I understood everything. He was always thorough and kind. I would recommend anyone who is having allergy issues to go see Dr. Langford. The nursing staff here is amazing as well. They were always nice and gentle (as possible) when administering shots. I would take his office everywhere I live if it were possible.
Dr.Langford takes his time with his patients.He shows caring and very eager to know and learn of his patient's diagnosis.Has good manners!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jeffrey W Langford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey W Langford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.