Dr. Jeffrey W Langford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Langford?

Rude Staff

If it is a chore for staff/Hall to make an appointment and top it with rudeness; I nor my family will be back there no matter how good Dr. Langford is. So sad.

VEry pleased with dr. langford but not with the office staff and office manager

The office manager is very rude and very unprofessional. Also the front office staff is rude as well.

POOR PATIENT RELATIONS

I had an appointment with Dr. Langford but was unable to see him due to the inability of the office staff to do their jobs correctly. And then the office manager himself came out and started yelling at me as if I had actually done something wrong. I waited 2 months to see this Dr. and because of the poor quality of work done by the office staff, I now have to find a different allergist.

Wishing All Doctors Were Like Dr. Langford

Dr. Langford is the first allergist I had ever been to. I didn't realize how spoiled I was with him until I moved away from Macon and had to find another doctor. Dr. Langford went out of his way to make sure that I understood everything that we were doing, answered all of my questions, and really spent the time getting to know me as his patient. I never once felt like I was just another face, I felt like I was Paige to him. Anytime I had a question he was more than willing to talk to me as long as I needed to make sure I understood everything. He was always thorough and kind. I would recommend anyone who is having allergy issues to go see Dr. Langford. The nursing staff here is amazing as well. They were always nice and gentle (as possible) when administering shots. I would take his office everywhere I live if it were possible.

Dr.Langford takes his time with his patients.He shows caring and very eager to know and learn of his patient's diagnosis.Has good manners!