Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Larsen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey A Larsen has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Showing 5 of 37
Wife had a baby caught mrsa had Dr. Larson in my opinion is the best doctor he is an over achiever goes over and beyond for his patients and he is a very easy going guy and a great speaker and can talk about anything. I would consider him a very good role model even for the small amount of time spent in his office
I had surgery at Stone Crest with a ENT doctor. I ended up back in the ER due to pain from the surgery and also I was experiencing pain in my stomach. After a CT was done it was determined that a surgeon was needed and thanks be to God it was Dr. Larsen. He did surgery corrected my pain I had suggled with for several years. I must say I have seen many a doctor but never a Dr. Larsen. I thank him for his extra care of not just me but my husband as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Jeffrey A Larsen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Larsen in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, TN.