Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence?

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Dr Lawrence performed 2 surgeries on my knee and I am in as much pain, if not more than before he did the surgeries. My knee has been swollen and hurting since he did knee replacement surgery in 2015. He did another surgery in 2016 and to this day my knee is still swollen and I am in pain. I tried to tell Dr Lawrence that maybe it is the actual knee replacement device, but he did not bother to take that into consideration. Instead he pawned me off to Dr Lucas Burton who said it may be a disc in my back. A disc in my back would not cause the pain or swelling that I have in my knee. Dr Lawrence was more concerned about me going back to work than my knee being swollen and painful.

He is the best physican

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I was scared to death and I didn't want to have knee surgery but he helped ease my pain and my mind and I went thur surgery and back to work like he said and am so thank fully to him and his prayers.

slow nurses faxing insurance approval

Posted on January 6th, 2015

It's been 3 days and my insurance company told me my xrays and info has not been faxed to them. I am in constant pain and no sleep for 3 weeks. My kneecap cartilage is wrapped around my knee joint. I know they are busy but how long does it take to fax a few pages. The nurse tried to blame it on the insurance company. I don't appreciate the treatment. Dr. Lawrence is a great 3 time surgeon.

In Short

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I believe he knows what he is doing, but I think he needs to listen to the patient closer. Only the patient knows what's going on. If a patient is in just as much pain as he had before a surgery or more, it doesn't mean he or she is just looking for pain meds, it means the sugary was unsuccessful. Not everyone is addicted or will become addicted to the meds. Some of us just want to live a semi normal life again.

surgery

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr.Lawrence was so helpful and understanding,his bed side manner was so warm and tender.

This stuff scares me to death, until I visited Dr. Lawrence.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I think the question ought to be: Would you go back and have him take care of you? Yes.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr. Lawrence has been my doctor for over l5 years, operating on my rotator cuff on both sides. Never a minutes trouble, not even pain after the surgeries. He was wonderful, caring and had a prayer with me before the surgery. He has also operated on my husband. Same thing. Great bedside manner and takes time with me. Even had my granddaughter (3 years old) with me and he talked to her and explained the demonstration of a knee model to her. He is the best. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody.

The Best in Tennessee

Posted on October 12th, 2011

At the recommendation of a friend, I went to see Dr. Lawrence regarding my hip (traveling all the way from East TN).Dr. Lawrence was great at explaining the various options and really made me feel better once I made the decision. A skilled surgeon, I am now able to enjoy use of my left hip again!I highly recommend.

no good bedside manner for me-not compassionate

Posted on April 24th, 2010

always late for my appointments,almost always,spend little time listening to me as a patient,will not put himself out to help you.once released from him will never use again.

The Best

Posted on February 18th, 2009

Dr. Lawrence is the best of the best. Professional, polite, and extremely talented, Dr. Lawrence has never disappointed. See my rankings above for more information (it really is no exaggeration). Best of all, Dr. Lawrence truly cares about the well-being of the patient!

Posted on May 14th, 2008

Dr. Lawrence has been my doctor for over l5 years. He is a wonderful surgeon. He has operated on my twice, rotator cuff on both shoulders, and neither time was the surgery a problem. He made sure that I understood what to do after the surgery and had a prayer with me before the surgery. He is #l in my book.

Posted on December 5th, 2017