Dr. Jeffrey Leary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Leary?

Posted on January 14th, 2017

My husband had a knee replacement by Dr Leary. I can not say enough about this doctor. He is a truly caring, dedicated and knowledgeable doctor. I have never seen a doctor so thorough in his work. Prior to surgery he reviewed every report and every test in my husband's folder and discussed it with us. He called my husband at home after discharge for 3 days just to see how he was feeling. His frequent visits in the hospital were above & beyond what any other doctor would have done. He kept me informed every step of the way during recovery in the hospital, even calling me from his car on the way home from work. His team of medical doctors were outstanding. His bedside manner is genuine and sincere. Dr Leary delivered quality care with compassion ans sensitivity in addressing my husbands needs. If I could give Dr Leary a star rating it would be 10! We were so lucky to have found Dr Leary to perform this surgery!

Outstanding

Posted on December 15th, 2016

This is a doctor who TRULY cares! He called my niece the day after the operation (Saturday) just to check on her. I already made three appointments for my family to see him.

Posted on July 17th, 2017