Dr. Jeffrey J Lehman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Lehman?

Highly Recommend Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman, MD, performed endoscopic surgery on all 9 of my sinuses, performed surgery on my right eye tear ducts, and performed surgery to remove a lipoma from my right cheek. The results are all positive; therefore, now my sinuses and tear ducts drain properly, and my cheek doesn't even show where the lipoma was removed. He is a really excellent doctor who I recommend to you without any hesitation. He's a very caring doctor, too!

Professional Dr. and staff

If your looking for a personable Dr. who makes you feel comfortable and is understanding then look no further. I had deviated septum and a rare nasal tumor removed and the surgery went smooth. Dr. Lehman was prompted on the information before and after surgery in which I was at ease. I'm a hard headed patient at times but Dr.Lehman seems to make it all go away. Dr.Lehman and staff are professional people who care about their patients.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Lehman!

GREAT ENT DOCTOR

I went to Dr. Lehman for a paralyzed vocal cord problem AFTER another ENT Dr. had improperly installed an implant on my left vocal cord. Dr. Lehman first tried to correct the problem with surgery through the mouth which he was unable to correct due to the extent of the problem. He then preformed surgery through the neck and found that the other DR. had installed the implant at a 25 degree angle. He corrected this and completely redid the "window" and installed a new implant and repaired all damage done in first surgery by the other Dr. It is a more challenging surgery to correct someone else's mistakes and DR. Lehman did an outstanding job. His office, staff and voice Pathologist are top shelf. I will continue to use their excellent services and highly recommend Dr. Lehman.

I've been going to Dr. Lehman for several years for a couple of different medical problems. I like him very much, I never feel rushed. He has helped me immensely.

Surpassed our expectations

Dr. Lehman preformed multiple procedures on my husband to help with his severe obstructive sleep apnea. We we warned in advance of the pain that was involved in this type of surgery but elected to go ahead with it. My husband went from stopping breathing 111 times per hour to none that I can tell. We are waiting 3 months for the new sleep study but I was in tears laying next to him listening to him breathe for the first time in years. In my opinion Dr. Lehman and his staff gave him his life back. He actually was dreaming last night, something he can't recall doing in years. The dark circles have left his eyes and he no longer falls asleep when he sits down. I think the success of the TORS procedure is not publicized enough and I thank God that another happy patient wrote an article in the Florida Hospital Magazine or else we would of never known. Dr Lehman is very confident and reassuring and professional. I can't say enough about him and his talent.

Terrible staff

Dr. Lehman is a great doctor and surgeon. His staff on the other hand is rude and inconsiderate. From the minute I walked into the Michagan St office, i felt the tension when I walked back to the room. His nurse Amanda was arguing and yelling at other nurses and was telling everyone how to do there job. When she was asking me questions in the room it was very rushed and she was abrupt. When I left the appointment I saw how sad the other staff members looked. Dr. Lehman is an excellent provider, but I want more than a competent doctor. I want a personable staff to work with also. It is hard for me to say that I will return to this practice or not.

Doctor's Response

We’re very glad you had a positive experience with Dr. Lehman and apologize for the less than stellar interaction with our office staff. All of us at The Ear, Nose, Throat, & Plastic Surgery Associates strive to provide the best, most compassionate care available to each of our patients. Please feel free to call 407.342.2033 to discuss this issue so we can better understand what happened and how we can make the situation better.

Excellant Surgeon/Excellant Staff

Dr. Lehman and his staff are extremely knowledgable with a high level of expertise in their field. My surgery was complicated-having suffered from a deviated septum. For years I suffered with chronic sinusitis. Surgery was a breeze, someone on staff was available 24/7 post-surgery. Customer service from the beginning to follow-up has been superb!I now breathe and sleep better than ever!

Great

Dr. Lehman is a personable person with a lot of talent. I had a sinus infection for over a year and was treated by other Doctors until one of them finally recommended me to Dr Lehman. I had just had my first sinus operation several months before visiting Dr Lehman and the sinus infection came right back. Dr Lehman performed a second surgery on me where he actually went in and scraped the interior of my sinus's clean. At the time he was only one of three doctors in the state that performed that surgery. I like him and and would recommend him to anyone with a sinus problem

jerry med mal guy

this is well run practice with great people.

Dr Lehman is a dedicated ,honest surgeon of the highest quality. His compassion for the patient is above and beyond others in his field.He deserves the highest rating possible.

best ENT we have. been to