Dr. Jeffrey P Letzer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey P Letzer?

Jeffery Letzer took very good care of me during my bout with cancer. He was with me day or night. He also explained to my family what I had and how he wanted to treat me. I wold recommend him to anyone needing an oncologist.

Very Comfortable

Explains everything in detail and answers all guestions.

Dr. acts like a frat boy

Very rude. Made fun of my stomach size. When he found out I didn't have insurance, he chuckled and said "Well maybe when you win the lottery I can help you. I now have insurance but I hope to never be treated by him. Dr. Lovell was very nice. I guess they are married now. My internal bleeding will just have to continue for now. This was at Battle Creek site.

incompetent dr/staff

do NOT go to this office. phone call backs are not made even though you leave 2 or 3 messages. iv was taken out of another and she patient bled alot on chair, blankets amd floor. she was given a gauze to put in her inside elbow region. the patient was left alone waitied for about 4 or 5 minutes. the patient then got up and went in bathroom by herself to clean up her person alone. incompetent staff that does not know the health codes for blood contamination. scary situation. request was made to view scans. appt was made to do this. at appt time was told letzer did not have time for this however he had time to hee haw with his staff while patient was still in the office. cold bedside manner. was told to get several scripts and have them at first chemo apptment. nobody even looked at the scripts or explained any of them or treatment. was told that shot after chemo cost over $3000.00. staff was told that patient did not have insurance for this. patient was told to take script to pharmacy just to see what would be covered. as told it was $3000.00. office then had to make other arrangements to get this covered. time wasted. chemo shot was to be given by another office. dr letzers office couln't seem to get correct paperwork faxed for the other office to issue shot. again do not go to this office. he has moved from Kalamazoo to Battle Creek.

Dr. Letzer is an extraordinary physician. He is knowledgeable, keeping abreast of the latest research in my area (sickle cell). He is empathetic with regards to the rigors of my condition, proactively introducing procedures that could improve my health. He is also very sensitive to the cost/benefit of procedures and medications, recommending the best approach given my level of health and my ability to pay.

I have been to the office several times and I have seen Dr. Letzer only once, all the other times I saw his PA.