Dr. Jeffrey S Lindaberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Lindaberry?

My family and I have been seeing Dr Lindaberry for 6 years and couldn't be more confident. Wait times are sometimes excessive but he spends a lot of time with patients and listens to them. His caring attitude and detailed explanations help me understand why he is recommending a treatment .

Since moving to outh Carolina 5 years ago I feel VERY fortunate to have found Dr. Lindaberry. His care and concern are top notch. He reviewes my records, makes notes in my file regarding blood test results and displays true concern for my well being. He's an excellent physician. Bar none!

Doctor Lindaberry returned to his office after hours to look at X-ray report that did not arrive before her left. He is an amazing doctor!

Never got a call back, left message 3 times *new Patient*

My rheumatologist recommended me to Dr. Lindaberry as a PMD, I have left messages 3 times now to call back for an appointment over the last 2 weeks and called numerous times to talk to the scheduler, they must be too busy to even answer the messages! Glad I'm not a patient who needs to talk to them urgently!! Decided to look elsewhere!

So Blessed to have found Dr. Lindaberry

Moving South with health issues and finding Dr. Lindaberry has been a blessing to me. We are just as comfortable with him as my pulmonary Dr....his diagnosis and scripts are exactly what my pulmonary Dr would have given me. You have to wait but if you come prepared to do so its well worth it. Doc takes his time with each of us and always explains the pro's and cons, helping us make informed decisions, so worth the wait. We have been patients since 2007 and will never leave his practice.

I've never seen such a practice of uncaring, incompetent people as what is here. They give you a text book answer of what is wrong without digging to the route of your medical problem until you end up in the hospital. The staff is even worse. They can't get your paperwork right, they tell you right out that they don't have time for you, they are too incompetent to get test results back, and there's no follow up.

Dr. Lindaberry has an excellent bedside manner, I am never rushed out although at time you need to wait. His waiting times have improved over the last 6-8 months!

Care

Dr. Lindaberry spends a lot of time with his patients and offers a lot of different ideas for tx.

Lindaberry may be bad but Mitchell is worse

I have only seen Lindaberry once and was not impressed! Since he is overbooked, I was passed off to his flunky partner, Dr. John Mitchell, who is even worse. I was told on my very first visit that "because of the complexities of my medical problems, I should probably find another family practice doctor." I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING! Stay away from these losers, they are the worst and their office staff is very cold and rude. I don't think I've ever seen Marla at the front desk smile, but she sure rolls her eyes alot in disgust as though you are disturbing her by simply arriving for your appointment. Pass these ones over - you'll be glad you did!

Dr. Jeffrey S Lindaberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.