Worsened my condition before ever even making an appointment!

I called to make an appointment and when the receptionist was asking about my health insurance, she hit the wrong button and cut the connection causing this loud disconnect signal in my ear!...and my ear was part of the problem I wanted to see him for!...tinnitus related to neck misalignment!! Now I got an even louder noise in my ear thanks to the idiots they have working their phones! Thanks for nothing! And another thing....she told me the earliest opening was over a month away!! And what was the problem all the rightwingers were claiming about Canadian healthcare???...long wait times???

Attention, Respect and Dignity"

I chose this office after 30 years with my other doctor because of its location and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Lineman listened to me, was up to date with my past illnesses and most of all, gave me the attention and respect that can sometimes be lost in todays "factory patient" atmosphere,

Dr. Jeffrey D Lineman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.