Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I called today to make an appoint for Dec 21, because I need to give my boss notice so that I can either leave early or late. I was met with nothing but a hassle. The staff would not let me make an appointment without my insurance being active and when I nicely said I didnt understand why that mattered I was met with nothing but rudeness. The lady I spoke to on the telephone I believe her name was terry, maybe toni, not sure was extremely mean. I told her she was very rude and to have a nice day she said WELL CHANGE YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN. Needless to say that is what I will be doing and never going to Dr. Lipsky's office.
Dr. Lipsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMillennium Medical Group, 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 130, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Jeffrey S Lipsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.