Dr. Jeffrey M Lobosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Lobosky?

After a few appointments and several hours of tests, this doctor didn't spend enough time with my daughter to properly diagnosed her and obviously didn't care much about the issues she was having. It took over a year of his attitude and then we found someone that not only cared, but knew what they were doing and treated her within a few months with surgery.

Very skilled and competent physician

I felt that Dr. Lobosky took my symptoms seriously, did a much better than average physical exam (didn't hide behind his computer and order tests without doing a thorough exam) and took care of me in a prompt manner. He saw me over his lunch hour because of his concern about my symptoms. So, yes, ( duh! )I waited a while but he worked through his lunch hour. I haven't yet had a follow-up exam, so I haven't assigned a rating to that. My back pain was immediately better following surgery and I felt that I had excellent care from both Dr. Lobosky and Enloe hospital. In my opinion, Chico is very fortunate to have this neurosurgeon in our community.

He saved my life this week

Chico needs more Neurosurgeons to choose from

Office staff very unprofessional never returned my phone calls to schedule an apt.As I was in extreme pain.He laughed at this. He needs to retire.Extremely rude.I had heard this from quite a few other patients in town but never thought that this office could possibly be that bad but they are.I'd suggest to anyone to go to SF.