Dr. Jeffrey S Lodge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Lodge?

Dr. Lodge is a knowledgeable doctor he is great at what he does. Ive heard people complain about his bedside manner, but geeze he works all the time, he needs to have adult conversation some time. I mean to deliver babies and be a gynecologist.

AWFUL

I went to this place for 2 years, and always paid up front for all services I received. I received the hormone replacement, and always dreaded going here, but decided to stick it out being I would really only be going inside the place for 20 to 30 minutes each time, unless I was seeing the doctor. The last straw was when I decided to get laser hair removal. The individual ( first name starts with an "S", I will not directly name anyone) is the most rude individual I have ever been around in a supposedly professional medical facility. She would sell a piece of poo, for lack of a better word, if she thought she could. They like to take your money for services, but if you have children, under no circumstances should you bring them here as the laser technician does not want any part of them. Judging by the look on her face if she seen my child come in with me, I would say she hates children. I actually had the technician point out to me that while my child was being watched by one of the other technicians they could be working on another client (there was hardly ever anyone else here when I went for laser), and that I was getting a good price for one large area. Because I had asked if they could at least do a smaller area in addition to the large area.This is baloney! I was quoted a price 5 minutes from this place for laser, and the new place would do 3 areas , full face, neck, and full legs for $190. Cool Springs would only do one full area for $200 monthly. The $200 is automatically taken out of your account every month. The other place you can pay as you go. The new place is much cheaper, and the staff are exceptionally nice. After, I had the worst experience ever with the laser tech, I asked for the office manager to call me, because I was greatly offended by how I was treated. Especially after I received the rude comment about my child being with me at my appointments. You would think for think for the $80 additional I was paying for the one large area, it would be okay for my child to come with me.After a month, I had asked a total of 4 times for the office manager to please call me back, and I never once was given a return phone call. There are other things about this place, I will not go into. Long story short, I do not recommend! If I could give zero stars I would.

I Found My Doctor

I'm new to Dr. Lodge but was extremely impressed so far after my first two visits. Dr. Lodge gives a clear analysis and offers great solutions to what is needed. Impressive and courteous staff as well. I highly recommend.

I have been seeing Dr. Lodge for 5 years and he has been AMAZING ! He's been there through a very complicated miscarriage and has even performed 3 surgeries on me ! I currently drive 3 hours for visits because I relocated but I don't want another doctor

The only problem Im having is my insurance. I had two different letters with proof of my insurance. For some reason they can not detect it in their system, I may end up owing $175 when Im covered. Other than that, everything is great. The office is beautiful. Jeffery is very nice and funny, so it's not an awkward visit. The staff is really nice too.

Hormone Replacement Therapy

I went in for consultation with Dr Lodge 1 year ago and have not seen him since the initial consultation. The hormone replacement therapy was great until the last time I went. I got an infection in the sight where they put the pellets and I went to my regular doctor to get antibiotics to get rid of the infection. No one from Dr. Lodges called to check how things were going at all. I went in for blood work and the lab tech dug into my vein trying to get it to pump blood to the point that I had a black and blue arm for two weeks after. My daughter who is a nurse said to never let them do that again as it will blow out the vein. They were to call my insurance and get what my amount would be that would be out of pocket. I was told that it would be a certain amount and instead it has been double to triple what I have had to pay out of pocket...also every time I go and put it on my flex account the pay flex asks me for the documentation....I can never get a statement showing the same documentation as what hits my flex account and it takes me hours trying to get it figured out so that Pay Flex will take my card off hold. This keeps me from going to my other doctors until I get this cleared up. It has really been a nightmare with the paper work for insurance purposes. I felt wonderful on the pellets but stopped going because of all the issues in the office but have never seen Dr Lodge to explain to him what is going on.

I have been a patient for over 6 years and Dr. Lodge delivered both of my kids via C section. I started going to him after I became pregnant and was tired of going to a much larger practice where I was always feeling rushed when speaking to the nurses and Drs. Dr. Lodge has an incredible bedside manner and is genuine. His practice is family-run, professional and prompt. I called last-minute several times during my last pregnancy and they worked me right in. I feel that they have a way of putting patients at ease, even in awkward or difficult situations. Dr. Lodge and his staff are definitely keepers! :)

Terrible bedside manner

Terrible bedside manner!!!

Excellent!!

Dr. Lodge is absolutely wonderful!! He is compassionate and caring and he makes you feel more than comfortable. He listens to what you have to say and will explain things in a way to not "talk over your head." I would and have recommended him to lots of women. He is an all around awesome person!

GETTING THE BEST OF CARE

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. LODGE OVER 6 YRS I ENJOY MY VISIT WITH HIM, HE TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY AND HE GIVES YOU THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE

I have been going to Dr. Lodge for about 10 years and he does an awesome job. He always shows he cares about me as a whole and suggests things that will better my health as a whole not just as my obgyn.

I have only been seeing Dr. Lodge for 2 years now & he is absolutely wonderful. His staff is friendly as well. Setting up an appt is easy, he takes his time to explain things to me. I feel comfortable when I'm around Dr. Lodge. I would & have reccomend(spell check) him to others.