Dr. Jeffrey L Lord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Lord?

HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT. HE CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH! I WOULD RECOMMED HIM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A NEW START IN LIFE.

Outstanding surgeon

Great Surgeon

I had gastric bypass surgery with Dr. Lord and am extremely pleased with the experience. He has an excellent program and is an exceptional surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Terrible experience

After my procedure he went out to talk to my husband. He walked off when my husband asked him a question about my condition. I have had this condition for 30 years and getting worse. The nurse called the next day for a follow up in 2 months. I asked why that far away and she told me I was fine and Dr Lord wanted to see if I have any changes to my stomach. What an idiot, I have had this problem for 30 years what makes him think anything will change in 2 months. His bed side manners are terrible. I would never recommend him to anyone. This was a waste of my time and money.

Rushes you out of his office

I'm writing this review for the next person looking for help and guidance through their weight loss journey. Do NOT see doctor Lord or anyone in his office. I've been seeing him for 2 years now and he hasn't done any diagnostic testing and when he adjusted my band he didn't even tell me how many ccs he put in. He rushes you out of the office and the entire appointment he made me feel that I was waiting his time. I had my surgery elsewhere and was very successful in losing almost 100 lbs with the support of my doctor but I gained weight back when I was pregnant. I've already set an appointment up with a different doctor, thank God!

Great person, great doctor.

This surgeon is simply the best. He has done two operations on me and I'd have him do more if needed. I completely trust him. Completely. He's beyond intelligent, funny and dedicated. He really is a doll baby under his crunchy exterior!!!! I adore him.

Great surgeon but needs to do refresher course on compasion

Dr. Lord saved my life and I am not being over dramatic. Without Dr. Lord, I would not be here.