Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey
Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Cordova, TN and Memphis, TN . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lowrey is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Collierville and St Francis Hospital Bartlett. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
I have recommended multiple friends and acquaintances who've received a similar diagnosis as myself to see Dr. Lowrey. In the 2+ years I have been visiting this doctor (at least once every 2-3 months) I have never been disappointed. Every patient differs, as he has been kind enough to explain on several occasions, and Dr. Lowrey has shown nothing but patience over finding the correct treatment/dosage for myself, personally, as well as establishing a friendly repertoire between myself and he over the required tri-monthly visits. It is rare to find a doctor whose diagnosisâand treatmentâyou trust, but when a patient is fortunate enough to unearth one of these physicians, they tend to stick with them. Dr. Lowrey has certainly been one of those physicians for me. And I highly recommend him.
I have been a patient of Dr. Lowrey's for about 2 years now and he has been great. I have a very busy schedule, but Dr. Lowrey always makes time to see me. When I call him to try and set up an appointment he always calls me back no matter the time. Overall, he has been thorough and a great bedside manner.
This Dr. is a joke. I do not recommend him to anyone. He only ran a flu test and then diagnosed me. The flu test was negative but how can you diagnose someone without doing a basic blood test. He also said the Z-Pak he prescribed would work within 24 hours and its been over 48 hours and I still feel horrible.
Dr. Lowrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.