Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey?

Phenomenal Physician

I have recommended multiple friends and acquaintances who've received a similar diagnosis as myself to see Dr. Lowrey. In the 2+ years I have been visiting this doctor (at least once every 2-3 months) I have never been disappointed. Every patient differs, as he has been kind enough to explain on several occasions, and Dr. Lowrey has shown nothing but patience over finding the correct treatment/dosage for myself, personally, as well as establishing a friendly repertoire between myself and he over the required tri-monthly visits. It is rare to find a doctor whose diagnosis—and treatment—you trust, but when a patient is fortunate enough to unearth one of these physicians, they tend to stick with them. Dr. Lowrey has certainly been one of those physicians for me. And I highly recommend him.

I have been a patient of Dr. Lowrey's for about 2 years now and he has been great. I have a very busy schedule, but Dr. Lowrey always makes time to see me. When I call him to try and set up an appointment he always calls me back no matter the time. Overall, he has been thorough and a great bedside manner.

Terrible

I saw this guy last week and he was terrible. Then I checked these reviews and see the same thing written about him that I experienced. He is clearly getting paid on the number of patients he sees and not on the quality of his work.

Horrible dr.

This Dr. is a joke. I do not recommend him to anyone. He only ran a flu test and then diagnosed me. The flu test was negative but how can you diagnose someone without doing a basic blood test. He also said the Z-Pak he prescribed would work within 24 hours and its been over 48 hours and I still feel horrible.

horrible

Dr. Lowery made an hasty, incorrect diagnosis. His bedside manner was poor. Do not waste your time with him.

Dr. Jeffrey H Lowrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.