- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Bernstein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey M Bernstein has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jeffrey M Bernstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey M Bernstein
Jeffrey M. Bernstein M.D., F.A.C.C. Joined the practice in 2001. Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai 1995-1998. Cardiovascular Fellowship at Long Island Jewish 1998-2001. Board certified in Internal Medicine/Cardiovascular Disease. Special interest in Hypertension, Arrhythmias and Valvular Heart Disease.